We are looking for a lead designer who is passionate about web design, loves solving customer problems, and has disruptive ideas for delivering amazing web experiences to millions of members. Here are the top 5 reasons why you will love it here:
1. Your work is used globally by nearly a hundred million people(and growing) in 190 countries
2. You are empowered to constantly re-imagine the web user experience to make discovering something to watch even more delightful
3. You are surrounded by many talented people that you’re inspired by everyday
4. On the spectrum from careful to reckless, we live right on the border of reckless (otherwise we’re not pushing boundaries)
5. You get control over what tools you use and how you approach solving problems
But enough about us…
You’re an incredible visual and interaction designer. You have experience creating great consumer-oriented UIs. You’re an innovator by nature. You’re comfortable adapting to changes. When faced with limits, you become more — not less — creative. You bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
You’re smart, confident, highly competent—and humble enough not to have an ego. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback. You believe that the best designs prove themselves in the marketplace, and you think of data and testing as allies in creating the best possible user experience. You partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content creators to oversee the experience from conception to launch (and then some).