Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 130+ million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Our Aviation team is excited to help to support the global growth of Netflix and to scale at a pace that supports the travel needs of our business. If you have a passion for aviation, If you love to travel, if you desire to work within a dream crew - the Netflix Aviation department provides exceptional, safe, confidential air transportation. It is our goal to provide the most outstanding aviation experience available, by using the best people and the best equipment while providing the highest level of customer service possible. The aviation team helps Netflix reach the world more efficiently and effectively so the company can continue to create joy around the world. **The Opportunity** This position requires a great amount of attention to detail and follow through. To be effective, a Charter Coordinator needs to have a strong working knowledge of the aviation industry, private aircraft, private terminals, airports and the air traffic system worldwide. This person will have a working knowledge of Federal Aviation regulations and international operating procedures. A Charter Coordinator will need to be knowledgeable and able to vet operators with regards to which charter aircraft operators are reliable, reputable and are operating within the regulations. This person will also demonstrate the independent judgement, discretion and outstanding customer service skills necessary to provide a seamless experience for our passengers.
· Request charter quotes from third party providers via phone, email, and/or web.
· Develop an expert understanding of the aircraft in our fleet as well as available aircraft in the charter market (i.e. range, capacity, necessary runway length etc.)
· Ensure that trips are scheduled on aircraft that meet company expectations and specifications.
· Identify and escalate issues of immediate importance to Travel operations management.
· Negotiate pricing to optimize buying strategies.
· Establish strong working relationships with charter operators as well as develop new relationships.
· Ensure company safety standards are met by vendors prior to every trip.
· Flight follow every trip to ensure on-time performance.
· Audit, approve and submit invoices for payment.
· Monitor vendor performance and contract compliance.
· Work with approved charter vendors to schedule trips, vet crew, order catering, and transportation.
· Provide excellent customer support through prompt communication and willful attention to detail.