Nestlé UK & Ireland
Circa £41k + Benefits
We have an opportunity for an experienced Shift Engineer, Engineer to join the team in Buxton. At Nestle Waters we have established ourselves as the world leader in the bottled water market and we're committed to bottling the very best waters from the source and straight to our customers via the most advanced and sustainable techniques currently employed.
What you can expect?
The Shift Engineer will be responsible for technical performance and focussed line improvement.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Cover Breakdowns and participate in line improvements across the manufacturing facility.
· Complete root cause analysis to reduce stoppages.
· Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice standards in respect of plant, tools and environment.
· Support and challenge your colleagues to maintain all company standards.
· Ensure compliance with the Nestlé quality policy particularly engineering change management and line release.
Who are we looking for?
The person that is successful in this role will be driven to drive improvement across production. This opportunity provides to develop individually and as part of a highly skilled team as well as giving someone the opportunity to make a real impact.
Other attributes would include:
· Strong work ethic and a self-starter.
· Ability to influence by having strong inter person skills.
· Ability to coach across all levels and work on own initiative.
· Manage and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment.
· Strong understanding of problem solving methodology such as DMAIC, RCA.
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 with Electrical/Mechanical Bias or equivalent.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is 15th August 2018 . We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
To find out more about Nestlé Waters please visit: www.nestle-waters.com
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.