Would you like to know about the Sales force of an International company?
Do you want to gain knowledge and experience in a dynamic environment?
Is it beneficial for you to develop key competencies for success in global company?
We invite you to consider a challenging role in our Internship Program at Nestlé Adriatic. For students who are still at University and looking for real hands-on experience, we welcome your applications. An internship will give you every opportunity to develop yourself through working on real projects and utilize the skills and business knowledge you have acquired at University.
We have an open application for Internship program in our Sales Team in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kraljevo and Niš .
Intern in Sales (m/f)
Interns have the opportunity to:
· Develop knowledge and understanding of food industry
· Learn and practice sales skills as a member of a team
· Have an impact on real processes and business needs
· Conducts promotional activities and Implement POSM and merchandising tools
· Accurate stock ordering to maximize sales
· Adequate presentation of the Company, professional relationship with clients and employees in retail stores
· Ensure the highest standards of merchandising and housekeeping standards are maintained in store at all times
· Communicate effectively internally when reporting results, sharing successes, working closely with colleagues
Profile of the candidate:
· Current Students who are in their final years towards earning a Bachelor’s degree
· Engagement in different student projects, student associations or student work
· Desire to work and develop as a part of an international team
· Good written and spoken English
· MS Office knowledge
· Highly developed communications skills
· Ability to generate innovative solutions and proactively build relationships
· Enthusiastic & goal oriented person
· Dynamic person, with a creative and practical mind
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Area Sales Manager .
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 25 th September 2018 . Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification the latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.