Nestlé UK & Ireland
Purina Pet Care UK
HR Business Partner – 12 month contract
Salary c. £45,000 depending on experience + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our Purina business as a HR Business Partner based at our Wisbech Factory.
A little bit about us
At Nestlé PURINA Pet Care, we're passionately committed to helping pets enjoy happier, healthier and longer lives because we're pet owners too. As a world leading company in pet care and nutrition, Nestlé PURINA has been helping pets' live healthy, happy lives for over 85 years. We are proud to produce some of the UK's best loved brands including FELIX® , WINALOT® , GO-CAT® , BAKERS® and BONIO , trusted and bought by millions of pet owners.
What can you expect?
This is an exciting role, where you will work closely with all areas of our factory providing best in class HR support, guidance and governance. You'll be working in a matrix organisation that has reporting lines both in the UK and Europe so you'll be comfortable navigating your way through the complexity that this naturally brings. You'll also:
· Support the successful execution of the HR strategy across the factory site.
· Be a key point of contact for any employee relations issues that arise supporting the site to ensure the appropriate resolution it achieved in a timely manner.
· Ensure our performance and talent management activities are understood, embedded and delivered, supporting our people and the factory to deliver against the business's goals.
· Be a key driver in upskilling our line managers' capability specifically around our people's development enabling everybody to be the very best that they can be.
· Be a catalyst for the acceleration of our employee engagement strategy, promoting and fostering a culture that drives safety, productivity, openness and empowerment.
· Work as part of cross functional team to develop our HR practices and processes that enhance how HR contributions to Purina's business strategy.
· Develop capability across the factory ensuring our people understand the HR model we work within and are able to efficiently access the solutions they need with ease. To do this you'll work collaboratively with our Centre of expertise and Centre of Scale teams to align initiatives and projects that help enhance the factory across all areas.
Who are we looking for?
You'll be a self-sufficient and results-focused individual with proven experience of working in similar HR Business Partner roles. Ideally, you will have worked within a factory environment but it's not essential. Saying this you will have worked in a role where you've developed exceptional employee relations knowledge and understand how to navigate your way through complex ER situations when they arise.
· Have an excellent eye for detail and understand how your decisions impact the wider factory and business strategy for us, Purina.
· Have great communication skills that enable you to influence and develop positive relationships across all levels of the factory.
Most importantly, you'll know the importance of being able to flex your style when prioritising work in an environment that is often ambiguous and pressured.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 14 th August, 2018
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process .