Assistant Media Manager
Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual to join our Group Marketing function based at our Head Office in Gatwick as an Assistant Media Manager . This role will report directly into the Head of Digital Marketing. This is an exciting role that will see you provide strategic planning advice for all communications across a number of our businesses. Working closely with our communications agencies, you’ll have a passion for all forms of communications with a particular focus on digital.
A little bit about us
Working within our Group Marketing team, you’ll have responsibility for working with many our well-loved, household-name brands. Working alongside Marketing at Nestlé gives you exposure of the full mix of disciplines from generating brand strategy to executing annual plans, from leading exciting innovation and renovation initiatives to creating engaging consumer communications and you’ll be working daily with cross-functional teams to make brand plans come to life.
What can you expect?
As Assistant Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Social Media Lead and the Programmatic Lead by helping to define and implement optimal integrated marketing communications strategies for a wide range of brand campaigns, both online and offline. You’ll do this through understanding consumer portraits, consumer media consumption habits, budgets, brand plans to ensure campaign objectives are achieved.
Key responsibilities will also include:
· Carefully overseeing the budget spend management process across various 3 rd parties including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon to name but a few.
· Helping upskill the wider business through organising and supporting training sessions to develop capability in this space.
· Monitoring each campaign’s delivery whilst co-ordinating and evaluating campaign reviews.
· Developing, updating and executing our local digital strategy in alignment with the Nestlé global digital roadmap and KPI’s.
· Working collaboratively with various stakeholders internally whilst managing external media agencies, communications partners and suppliers.
· Being the media point of contact for our Irish team in Dublin, offering support and advice when needed.
· Delivering marketing communications advice for all brand campaigns within the agreed portfolio of brands/divisions to ensure Nestlé receives exceptional campaign plans and media value from the market.
· Delivering and executing digital best practices and frameworks (via training, online sharing platforms etc).
Who are we looking for?
As the successful candidate, you’ll be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and ideally have some experience in a similar role whether that be within a media agency or in house. You’ll have media and marketplace knowledge (both online and offline) that allows you to add value across our planning and buying whilst understanding how media and marketing agencies operate. You’ll thrive when working with complex stakeholder groups across all levels coupled with your ability to truly understand our businesses from a commercial standpoint. It goes without saying you’ll have fantastic communication skills and understand how your decisions impact our wider business strategy. You’ll love working in an environment that isn’t always black and white, being able to navigate both yourself and stakeholders to positive solutions and you’ll also:
· Have the ability to manage, challenge and add value/input into multi-agency planning sessions, ensuing all media/marketing recommendations deliver against brand objectives.
· Have experience in media planning for digital.
· Be able to demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills whilst being confident at presenting.
We have a friendly and supportive team and a coaching and mentoring environment with real opportunities for future development and progression – this could be a move towards the exciting career you’ve always wanted.
What you need to know
The closing date for application is Sunday 16 th September, 2018.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.