Description de l'offre
Nestlé UK & Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Travel and Expenses Analyst to join our Accounts Payable team based at our York offices. This role sits within our highly-skilled and successful finance function which plays a key part in Nestlé's UK&I success.
What can you expect?
Ultimately, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting the Head of Accounts Payable, acting as the key person when working collaboratively with our Shared Service Outsourcers (Concur & Citibank) and internally across all of the NiM businesses. You'll work pro-actively to resolve problems and queries that arise for all things relating to our peoples' travel and expenses.
· Effectively find ways to resolve queries and when required liaise with our outsource providers on more complex query issues.
· Govern and champion improvements to our expenses system, whilst ensuring any systems errors are identified and resolved as quickly as possible.
· Work collaboratively with our outsource providers to maximise the services provided to us, ensuring adding value in everything they do.
· Develop and update information and training material relating to support our people to easily access the information they need.
· Proactively review our aged payables position, focusing on keeping this amount as low as possible whilst working to unblock our people's accounts as and when needed.
· Have the ability to deliver improvements across the end to end travel and expenses processes, striving for ‘best in class' processes and customer service.
· Be responsible for managing the audit controls around all our travel and expenses processes. Highlighting and to action any cases that are outside of our policy. Often, you'll need to work closely with the claimer to resolve this issues in a timely manner.
Most importantly you'll work across a wider range of stakeholders acting as the ‘go to' person for all things relating to travel and expenses queries whilst upskilling our people to following the processes correctly, providing support and coaching where needed.
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying that you'll have the ability to develop great relationships across a range of stakeholder groups. Being able to flex your approach in different situations is essential coupled with ability to thrive in an environment that can often be ambiguous. Having a results focused approach is key, as is having an aptitude for finding simple solutions to problems or barriers with a positive can do approach. You'll have advanced Microsoft skills, with a high degree of numeracy coupled with a good working knowledge of computer-based management systems. You'll be highly motivated and comfortable taking responsibility for your own work with minimal supervision and guidance. And finally, your ability to influence others through demonstrating great communication skills is imperative part of this role.
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 24 th October 2018 .
Across our Finance function we are passionate to ensure a transparent approach to our internal recruitment activities which is why we advertise all our roles. We will be considering people as they apply whilst interviewing individuals who have been identified through our talent management activities (succession planning), so please don't delay in submitting your application we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.