Natixis Investment Managers ($870.3 billion Assets Under Management) is a multi-affiliate organization that offers a single point of access to more than 20 specialized investment firms in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The firm ranks among the world’s largest asset managers. Through its Durable Portfolio Construction philosophy, the company is dedicated to providing innovative ideas on asset allocation and risk management that can help institutions, advisors and individuals address a range of modern market challenges.
Natixis Investment Managers is responsible for cross-border asset gathering for its 26 investment management affiliates around the world. This is achieved by marketing and distributing the investment expertise of our affiliated investment managers to investors via a network of business development units (“BDUs”) around the world.
Poste et missions:
The primary objective of the Marketing intern is to support the marketing managers with all initiatives addressing the needs of the Sales team based in Europe. As part of this role, the candidate will have to collaborate with marketing colleagues in London, Paris and Boston.
As VIE, you will spend a significant part of your time supporting Italy distribution efforts, working closely with the Italy channel marketer. You will also get to work with other departments such as Compliance, Design, and external vendors (mainly design and translation agencies).
Your main tasks will be :
- To Work closely with the Italy and Iberics Channel Marketers to execute on their Channel Marketing Strategy and their product marketing activities ;
- To Adapt existing marketing literature for use in Italy and Iberics, working closely with the International compliance officers to ensure full respect of local regulations: adjusting template, content and language as required;
- To be part of the Monthly maintenance of a selection of key fund marketing documents in local language;
- To Support the development of promotional communications, such as the adviser newsletter and thematic campaign activity;
- To Assist with the development of marketing copy for a range of funds – in English. This will cover more technical content as well as promotional communication on funds;
- To Help assemble/maintain powerpoint distributor training presentations using standard material and creating new slides to provide local sales with material for educational client events ;
- To Work on the development of a new website for Spain and assist the Italy channel marketer with the maintenance and development of the new Italy website;
- To Provide regular support to promote our business objectives on social media/Linkedin ;
- To Work closely with International compliance officers, and seek approval from that team for all material to be used in Italy/Spain or for English-language fund material to be used across the international markets.
- Graduated Bac + 5 Ecole de commerce / Université.
- Some experience or strong interest in Finance/Asset management, preferably with a marketing angle.
- You are at ease with digital marketing tools (email automation, social media, etc…).
- You are analytical, comfortable with tools, excel, technology solutions.
- Languages :
Native Italian speaker with a particular emphasis on written skills and knowledge of the financial market terminology.
Good level of written and spoken English.
Spanish very desirable.
French a strong plus.
- You are very organised and with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team-player who is able to work independently – enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude.