PA / CO-ORDINATOR INTERNSHIP
Natalie Harper Howell is a fashion editor and international stylist. She produces and styles fashion editorials as well as photo shoots with a list of celebrities including Helen Mirren, Paz Vegas, Denise Richards, Mick Jagger, Nick Nolte, Ioan Gruffudd, Jerry Hall and many more.
Natalie has worked on shoots for Vanity Fair, In Style, Interview, ES Magazine, GQ, Marie Claire, Genlux, Hollywood Reporter and Entertainment Weekly. She has also worked on print campaigns and television.
The intern position is a new role, based in London, acting as both Personal Assistant and Production Co-ordinator. Please note this is not a position for budding photographers.
• Supporting the founder as and where necessary (model booking, photographer assistance, travel arrangements).
• Helping out during London based productions (running, clothing pick up/drop off etc)
• Liaising and working with agency contacts in fashion magazines (GQ, Raked etc). You will need to build relationships with them.
• 2-3 days a week
• Either travel or lunch offered
• Instagram maintenance part of role
Again to stress, this is a PA/Co-ordinator position within an agency, not a photography position.