AOS is a major player in skincare, thanks to its three brands: Bioderma, Institut Esthederm and Etat Pur. Beyond its brands and their missions, the ambition of NAOS is to become a company that is internationally recognized for its unique and value-creating approach. Going against the flow of mainstream cosmetics, NAOS has stood out, right from its beginning, by putting biology at the heart of its innovations.
Today, its three brands follow this cohesive vision:
- Bioderma, Biology at the service of dermatology
- Esthederm, Biology at the service of aesthetics
- Etat Pur, Biology at the service of everyone
NAOS has made bio-ecology a philosophy that is common to all its brands. This approach has led to the development of 80 active patents. It considers the skin as an ecosystem interacting with the environment and defends that teaching the skin to live in that environment is better than just healing it. This positive approach leverages biology to protect and restore sustainably the health and the beauty of the skin. It also considers ecology as a duty to truly respect the interactions between the skin, human beings and our planet.
NAOS has been founded in France by Jean-Noël Thorel who is a pharmacist-biologist by training. The company is present in more than 100 countries worldwide and has experienced a 20% growth per year over the past 5 years. Its products are developed and manufactured in Aix-en-Provence, France, at NAOS Les Laboratoires where is located the factory and a leading-edge research center.
- Be responsible for the respect of the NAOS brands (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm) communication guidelines
- Create the communication tools of NAOS Belgium for the point of sale
- Elaborate the communication elements for the Bioderma & Institut Esthederm website, Facebook, Instagram…
- Create the institutional communication element
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- Graduate in graphic design
- Skills in Photoshop, graphic communication, typography, responsive.
- Some previous experience/internship in communication department
- Fluent in French and English spoken and written Flemish is a plus.
- Can work with diversified team/cultures
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Some traveling might be required (France, Belgium, Luxemburg).