Description de l'offre
mysnapp aims to solve a simple problem, which is to make it super easy for the fans shop their favourite TV shows, music videos, films, and Youtube videos and much more.
We have teamed up with some of the biggest record labels, and TV companies in the UK to bring exclusive access to the fans like never before.
So what's the job then?
We want you to work and collaborate with our digital marketing team to help create engaging content which will be shared across all our social media platforms such as (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, blog and newsletter).
For this, you need the following skillset
* Creative writing - a wordsmith who loves to write fun and engaging articles and copy
* Adobe - you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite, for basic video editing, creating GIFs and editing pictures.
* Creative thinking - we want you to help and contribute ideas that may help turn our marketing campaigns into something special.
For you to really kick-ass at your new internship, you'll need to be a massive fanatic of anything film, music, vlog and entertainment related. You are up to date on all the latest news and releases.
Beneficial skills include, but are not limited to:
* Online retail experience
* Social Media Analytics
* Experience working on an online magazine or blog
* Video editing/ camera skills
* Experience working in the entertainment sector
* Make great coffee - we all take turns
Besides all these requirements, tell us what you are good at! Tell us what you excel at and what your passions are. Together with your CV we will need a creative cover letter/ intro video/ portfolio that tells us who you are and what you can do. Be creative!