MyBoxMan is a collaborative delivery platform launched by FretBay. It is available for Android, iOS, web and via APIs for businesses. The solution is approved and integrated in all Ford vehicles equipped with SYNC3 technology. This enables a large database of trusted verified delivery community to take any type and size of delivery missions.
After our recent success in Europe, we are aiming to build our community in UK and for this purpose, we are looking for native English speaking colleagues.
You will work at our head quarters in Paris - France in an international environment.
This internship period is paid and package will be discussed as per your experience & profile.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Helping in setting up UK operations.
- Management & verification of BoxMen (deliverers)
- Generating prospects through extensive online and offline research
- Identifying and qualifying key decision makers (Phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Research targeted restaurants and preparing support material
- Setting the value proposition over the phone
- Build and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with partners and prospects
- Undertake ad-hoc pieces of work in support of Business Development objectives
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your most recent CV, along with a brief covering letter to let us know how you meet the criteria. Please include ‘Business Development Internship; and your name in the subject line
Due to the large number of applications received, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the date of your application, you have not been successful of this occasion. This measure has been taken in interest of efficiency and cost effectiveness and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.