My Beauty Matches™ is the world’s FIRST personalised beauty product recommendation and price comparison site and is now the BIGGEST beauty website in the world with 300,000+ products. We partner with some of the best beauty retailers and brands, from Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Liberty, Look Fantastic, Clarins, Bobbi Brown and more, allowing you to shop them all from just one website.
We are looking for a young, ambitious SEO intern to join our ranks to work alongside the marketing team. Some remuneration can be arranged if intern impresses.
You have to understand the responsibilities or show a positive attitude to learn these skills:
- Conduct undirected research and frame open-ended industry questions
- Extract huge volumes of data from multiple internal and external sources
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Thoroughly clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information
- Explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities
- Devise data-driven solutions to the most pressing challenges
- Invent new algorithms to solve problems and build new tools to automate work
- Communicate predictions and findings to management and IT departments through effective data visualizations and reports
- Recommend cost-effective changes to existing procedures and strategies
A degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, or Economics is a must.
Must have Business and industry knowledge too.