My Beauty Matches is the world’s 1st personalised online marketplace and price comparison site for beauty products. We provide bespoke and completely impartial beauty product recommendations to everyone and allow shoppers to compare prices, saving them time and money. We have over 4,000 brands and 300,000 products on the site and work with retailers from Superdrug to Harrods.
Because of our advanced technology we’ve won many awards and we’re recently 1 of the finalist at the Retail Week Awards for Customer Innovation. We’re continuously in the press as 1 of the best companies in the world for combining Beauty and Artificial Intelligence.
Due to our success, we’ve been approached by many brands and retailers to sell our personalisation technology to them. We’re now looking for a proactive, self-starter and well organised Marketing & Sales Intern to join our startup. Our company vision is to take the guessing game out of the whole beauty shopping experience to help both buyers and sellers globally.
1. Marketing (30%):
- Running all social media accounts for My Beauty Matches
- Preparing B2B and B2C newsletters and writing blog posts
- Writing content for websites, press and marketing material
- Selecting imagery and liaising with PRs
2. Research (5%):
- Beauty brands and companies, trends, and other factors affecting the beauty industry.
- Checking out some of the latest tools to use
3. Sales (60%):
- You will become an expert in the beauty retail personalisation space and know how to articulate our position in the market to generate new leads
- You will source new sales opportunities through outbound activities such as emails, calls, Linkedin, etc and verify if they are a good fit for us as a client before passing them on to the Manager
4. Other (5%):
- Complete ad hoc tasks such as going to an event or helping to test a new feature
- Beauty and product tagging
- Opportunity to grow with the company and be offered a permanent role
- Work in 1 of the hottest startups and get hands on experience from day 1 in various domains
- Really make an impact instead of making coffees and photocopies
- See your ideas come to life without layers of hierarchy
- Team outing once a month