Looking to be part of the launch of a new iconic travel app for London and Paris? (iOS and Android)
Keen on working with one of the best known tourist brands of the UK?
We are looking for a multi talented individual full of ideas and creative potential, ready to join a rapidly growing team on our mission to bring the "I love" brands to life - all around Europe!
You will be working with the newly created digital department of I love London and I love Paris (My World Trademarks Ltd) on the launch of our new apps and website.
We are just starting up a whole new business section so there is no coffee making or paper clipping, we need your skills and ideas!
All expenses like travel, food will be paid plus bonuses depending on experience.
You will be working with the Head of Digital in a small team and gain insights into content strategy, creative writing, content marketing, mobile and web UI / UX design, monetisation, integrated marketing campaigns and much more!
- Content creation for the web magazine (articles and blog posts) and mobile apps (descriptions and tipps)
- Content creation for social channels
- CMS updates
- Basic Photo editing / retouching
- Social Media Strategy / Management
- Keeping up the team spirit
We provide you with a fully equipped workspace with all professional tools and the full adobe suite if needed so you don't have to bring your own laptop.
- Previous experience in writing, blogging, social content, content creation desirable
- Basic knowledge or interest in travel, hospitality, social media or mobile industry
- Excellent written and spoken english on native level
- Outgoing and positively energetic personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of IT, Mobile Technology as well as Office, Word, especially Excel
- Experience with CMS systems like wordpress would be great but not essential
- Flexibility in terms of timings and being a multitasking wizard
- Basic knowledge of travelling in central London as venues have to be visited regularly