MyLocalPitch is a tech startup focused on the sports landscape, based in Central London. We provide a search and booking portal for anyone looking to play sport in London, with UK-wide expansion planned for the near future.
About the position
This is a marketing internship but will mainly focus on digital and content marketing. During your 3 month internship you will work directly with the Head of Marketing and be responsible for roles such as:
- Email Marketing
- Content creation, eg social media output, blogs, and website copy
- Running localised online marketing campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Contribute to strategies and implementation of SEO and PPC Campaigns
- Creating reports using Google Analytics
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- A digital native, enthusiastic about pursuing a career in digital marketing
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (or similar software)
- Some knowledge of SEO / PPC
- Some previous use of Google Analytics
- High self-motivation with a positive attitude
This internship is unpaid but all travel and lunch expenses for the 3 months will be reimbursed.
You will be working within a fun and engaging environment, with a strong team committed to taking the company to the next level. There may be opportunities during the internship to attend marketing events across London if there are any suitable.