Description de l'offre
We are currently recruiting Production Filler Operatives based at our Foston site. The post holder will operate and run designated line(s) to achieve daily operations targets and maintain GMP standards.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Support to deliver the daily production plan for the line during your working hours.
• Operates plant/equipment, carrying milk and bottle size changes as a basic routine.
• Understands and works to achieve/exceed daily KPI targets.
• Ensures availability of materials and packaging are within the required specification, upon use at the filler.
• Works with key operatives to carry out start up procedures, ensuring good manufacturing, housekeeping, hygiene and health and safety standards throughout production.
• Ensures an effective hand over between shifts, remaining on line until relief takes over.
• Monitors product quality, highlighting non-conformance and taking appropriate corrective action.
• Ensure SIC and quality information is accurate, complete and timely.
• Trains Operators, ensuring competence to perform allocated jobs.
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and GMP.
• Comply with food safety requirements, effectively control CCP’s and adhere to site quality procedures.
• Actively promote and comply with all company policies, procedures and values.
Key skills & experience
• Previous machine experience from within a fast moving production environment is desirable.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Flexible approach, able to adapt to challenging daily production plans.
• Able to demonstrate initiative and prioritisation skills.
• Effective team worker.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
30 September 2018