Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year.
At Müller, it’s not just our products that move fast. We’re the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste – we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers’ expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that’s truly entrepreneurial.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Unload milk and milk fractions to supply the Dairy, Creamery and Frijj.
• Test all milk and milk fractions to meet the company’s quality standards.
• Meet company and statutory health and safety requirements.
• Work with the Shift Engineer in technical fault finding and fault diagnosis, where relevant and within the area of responsibility.
• Work with the Shift Manager and Shift Engineer to support continuous improvement activities.
• Responsible for plant and environmental cleaning to meet the company’s standards.
• Working from heights, ascending/descending ladders on tankers.
Key skills & experience
• Computer literate.
• Quality and safety orientated, mindful of wastage and environmental responsibilities.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
30 September 2018