Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year
At Müller, it’s not just our products that move fast. We’re the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste – we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers’ expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that’s truly entrepreneurial.
We are now recruiting for a Production Operative at our Severnside site to join the team and help us on our journey.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Unload concerntation tankers to export to customers.
• Operating evaporator and dryer concentrate and dry milk and milk fraction.
• Meet company and statutory health and safety requirements.
• Work with the Shift Engineer in technical fault finding and fault diagnosis, where relevant and within the area of responsibility.
• Work with the Shift Manager and Shift Engineer in continuous improvement activities.
• Responsible for plant and environmental cleaning to meet the company’s standards.
• Ascending/descending ladders on tankers.
• There will also be a need to cover the bagging department as and when needed to support the business.
Key skills & experience
• Computer literate.
• Quality and safety orientated, mindful of wastage and environmental responsibilities.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
Manufacturing, Operations & Production
30 September 2018