Description de l'offre
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have increased our turnover from its current level of €5bn to €9bn. To achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We want to deliver our ambition to be the biggest and best dairy company in the UK and Ireland, and our plans for further growth mean that we are now looking to recruit new team members into our HR Shared Service department.
This role holder will help to underpin the wider HR function by effectively supporting the business and our employees through the timely and consistent completion of quality “Tier 1” transactional HR activity.
Please note that telephone interviews are to be held on Monday 5th November followed by face to face interviews on Friday 9th November 2018.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To complete timely & consistent, high quality 'Tier 1' HR transactional activity in line with the employee life cycle.
• To offer guidance to employees in regards to the HR processes and policies.
• To use work flows and instructions to complete all allocated requests within process time lines and HR Shared Service SLA's.
• To ensure all employee documentation is stored and allocated to employee files in an accurate and timely manner.
• To manage customer expectations using the most appropriate method of communication.
• To ensure governance & compliance of HR data through the use of document management systems and tools.
• To ensure HR systems are maintained and updated in a timely manner when processing transactional information.
• To ensure clear audit trail through the completion of clear and concise notes on the HR case management system ITRP.
• To complete and distribute HR SS reports as and when required.
• To promote continuous improvement by challenging the 'status quo', seeking and recommending improved ways of working within the HR Shared Service Centre.
• To provide through administrative support and employee guidance, support wider HR team with key projects and activities (e.g. annual PDP process/ flexible benefits/ auto enrolment).
Key skills & experience
• Educated to 'A' Level standard or equivalent.
• Qualified or studying towards CIPD Level 3 is desirable.
• Excellent, demonstrable customer service experience is essential.
• Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• High level of IT skills, including MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Ability to 'think outside the box' when under pressure.
• Excellent planning and organising skills.
• Adaptable and capable of multi-tasking in a turbulent environment.
• Not afraid to challenge and offer solutions and recommendations.
• Excellent communication skills especially via telephone and email.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Highly motivated.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
28 October 2018