Description de l'offre
Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst within our HR team. This role will compile and analyse HR financial and operational information relating to human resources practices. You will be responsible for the production of internal and external reporting and analysis in the effectiveness of employee practices, training programs, and employee populations. The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintenance of core people data, and working alongside the wider team to ensure best data practices are undertaken.
This role would suit a graduate from any numerical discipline who wishes to gain experience in the HR data arena and help drive forward our people agenda.
Key skills & experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrable experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information
• Knowledge of working with, manipulating and critically evaluating large complex data sets
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel at advanced level
• Able to demonstrate an understanding / or experience of, cost and benefit analysis
• Experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely
• Experience of reviewing, implementing and maintaining efficient systems and processes
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Create and then regularly generate the metrics dashboard that supports People reporting across Müller.
• Understand the people metrics required to measure the success of the people parts, to the “must have” priorities.
• Generate regular reports detailing progress and providing insight toward meeting these goals and objectives.
• The role will be expected to work across all HR work streams to build collaborative relationships.
• Define monthly reporting requirements for standard HR metrics and provide timely reporting to business and HR teams.
• Investigate, interrogate and instigate insightful analysis and reporting for use in HR and the wider business.
• Liaise with key HR business leaders to manage the work in assessing, planning and implementing enhancements to data and reporting.
• Utilise the IT systems to extract appropriate data from various business and HR systems throughout the organization to measure success of key projects.
• Work with the Systems analysts to develop data dashboards and standard reporting tools.
• Collect and analyses data that assesses level of the HR functions service requirements.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at
1 October 2018