Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Business Partner.
We are looking for an experienced individual to develop a successful, long term, strategic relationship between internal and external partners for specified business areas whilst maintaining the effective management of the ledger to maximise sales potential and minimise DSO, debt and costs.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• To build and maintain effective working partnerships with our Sales and Sales Controlling teams.
• To hold regular meetings with Sales to discuss account issues & resolutions.
• To develop a best in class knowledge of business area and customer base and be able to share the knowledge across the business.
• To hold customer visits - to enforce best practice & agree new & improved ways of working.
• To deliver effective debt collection to improve cash flow by reducing DSO.
• To drive DSO to be as close to the customer's terms of payment as possible.
• To consistently provide a high level of service to our external and internal customer's.
• To cascade relevant information across and around the business of all reportable key issues relevant to our trading accounts, in such a way that it creates engagement and drives results.
• To identify possible process improvements and communicate to management with suggested best practice solutions.
• To support the Muller business & direct line manager with ad-hoc duties and project work.
• To provide supervision guidance of credit controllers in your area.
• To create and produce a suite of reports to communicate both to internal team management and external business partners the current achievements and challenges.
• To gain an in-depth knowledge of the customers in your area and maintain the risk levels associated with them, including ensuring insurance levels or GO sign off are adequate for trading levels.
• To identify areas for potential growth to business partners by regular reporting of customer limits available
Key skills & experience
• Credit Management
• Experience of Financial systems (SAP, AS400)
• FMCG Experience
• Confident Negotiating skills and an understanding of finance processes.
• PC literate (Microsoft Office Essential) Intermediate/Advanced excel skills
• Understanding/Enforcement of Business Compliance Policies.
• Accurate and analytical.
• Excellent Organizational Skills.
• Excellent teamwork & collaboration skills.
• Self-motivated - demonstrate determination and a can do attitude.
• Ability to build effective working relationships – internal & external.
• Confident & able to hold others to account for commitments.
• Brings issues to the surface as they occur gaining a resolution quickly.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
31 October 2018