We are currently recruiting for a vacancy to join the Business Intelligence team. The aim of the team is to provide best in class insight to help drive business growth. Through the analysis and interpretation of large data set you will assist in developing our understanding of consumer, category and retailer landscapes.
Our products are exciting and delicious – Muller corners, Muller light, Muller rice, Cadbury chilled dairy are loved by millions for their innovations and their Mullerlicious taste. Our brands have been joined recently by flavoured milk drink FRijj.
We are highly ambitious for the future of Muller and this is why we want to recruit and train the best. In order to fuel our success and continue to grow, we believe in giving responsibilities from day 1, developing talent through coaching and mentoring and also giving our colleagues a platform to make a difference.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Understanding the drivers of market, company and brand performance through analysis of large data sets and presenting findings and recommendations to relevant business functions
• Developing and producing monthly/quarterly reports and analysis for the UK and Ireland Business
• Providing ad hoc analysis to drive the business and support day-to-day decision making for Category/Marketing/Supply Chain team
• Identifying and using appropriate external data sources to evaluate category/brands performance within the market context
• Post-season, recap and reassess NPD/brand/category performance
• Reviewing key competitor activity and understanding the potential implications for Muller
Key skills & experience
• Bachelor degree in Statistics/Business Analytics or another degree with significant advanced data analysis courses (Mathematics, Engineering, Economics) within the last 2 years
• Advanced Excel skills
• Previous experience in data manipulation and automation tools / data extraction, transformation, statistical analysis, predictive modelling and report building
• Ability to create and embrace change
• Previous leadership experience through extracurricular activities
• Great team player capable to support, to lead, to care and to tell the things as they are
• Passion for winning
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered for this role please apply at http://www.mullercareers.co.uk
Commercial and Marketing
1 October 2018