Our digital marketing team is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to clients accounts, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
* Create and implement campaigns
* Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
* Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
* Create engaging blog and social media content
* Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
* Provide support to marketing teams at live and online events