• Moneybox is on a mission to change the way people save and invest toward their future. Forget old-school finance – we make saving and investing part of your everyday life and help you achieve your goals, be it buying a house or saving for your children.
• Moneybox enables you to invest the change from your everyday purchases into simple tracker funds. For example, when you buy your morning coffee for £2.40, you can invest the 60p change into tracker funds within your ISA. This means that a you can set money aside to invest before you’ve finished your breakfast – not a bad start to the day!
• We have won multiple awards, and are currently one of the fastest growing fintech apps in the UK.
• We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 26. We expect to double this in the next year.
• We are authorised and regulated by the FCAand are backed by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors.
We are currently growing at a rapid pace with thousands of new customers joining us each month. To support this growth, we are looking for a Social Media intern.
This role is a 3-month internship in our marketing team. We are looking for someone to create best-in-class content for our social media channels to grow our community and drive awareness of the Moneybox brand.
What You’ll Do
• Create relevant and engaging social media content for our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds.
• Plan and manage a content calendar for these channels, ensuring posts are delivered according to schedule.
• Grow our social media following through effective communication of core brand messages, product updates and news from the Moneybox team.
• Measure performance of campaigns to inform future content.
• Drive engagement within the existing Moneybox community by responding to relevant mentions, creating conversation and sharing customer stories.
• Build brand presence amongst relevant influencers and social media communities.
• Support with copywriting / content production for paid marketing channels, in-app editorial and customer campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work directly with an experienced marketing team at a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
• Work with a friendly team of highly-motivated individuals.
• Be in an environment where you are listened to and can play a key role in impacting the finance industry in the UK.
• Thriving, collaborative and inclusive company culture.
Our office is in London, by the Oxo Tower