Description de l'offre
Model Village is looking for a smart & enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to join our exciting and fast-paced start up. We're in our first year of starting and are now looking for someone to manage and help grow social media channels, write blog posts and analyse key metrics.
Model Village is a dynamic tech start-up in the area of influencer marketing. It is the most powerful way for brands to instantly connect with thousands of influential fashion models with highly engaged audiences on Instagram.
Our platform offers brands a powerful, cost effective and targeted way to create and manage authentic micro-influencer campaigns at scale.
Model Village has, over the past three years, brought together a community of 3,000+ agency signed models with highly engaged audiences. They are professionals who treat their Instagram accounts as digital portfolios and are accustomed to working with brands meaning they are pre-vetted content creators.
Working with niche influencers delivers better results. Fashion models are the second most followed accounts on Instagram. Unlike traditional influencers, micro-influencers have a more modest number of followers, typically in the tens of thousands, but they boast hyper engaged audiences. Influencers with less than 100k followers are able to deliver campaigns that are 3-4x more engaging than traditional influencers. The challenge for brands is identifying influencers, capturing their attention and executing campaigns at scale. This is where Model Village’s community, technology and expertise is uniquely placed to help.
Using our intuitive dashboard, brands can upload a campaign brief including pre-determined hashtags and handles, set a budget and target interest group and voila influencers will start creating beautiful content. It’s only when the post is approved that it goes live, meaning complete control of brand image. Our set of proprietary algorithms measure ROI in real time enabling quick iteration and improvement throughout the campaign.
* Create on-brand creative content across our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
* Attend and help document/ photograph industry events or behind the scenes of certain projects and collaborations.
* Maintain and help grow our social media platforms. Help to stay engaged with our followers
* Source creative content in line with our editorial requirements for all social media channels
* Analytics and reporting
* Assist in photoshoots and videography for social content
What to expect from us:
* Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed start up company
* Be part of a fast-growing, international and friendly team
* Our office is located in the heart of London in a trendy Soho loft with all the benefits of a start up - including coffee
* Travel expenses paid
* You are an avid user of social media including Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
* You are a creative individual with an eye for detail
* You love to constantly scour the web for inspiration (for creative content) to help bring fresh ideas to the table.
* You are self motivated, have a positive attitude, are organised and creative
* You have an interest for the fashion industry
* You have experience in Social Media and evidence of driving growth, engagement and conversions.
* Outstanding writing and communication skills
* Passionate, self-confident and highly motivated team player
* Be familiar with Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
* Degree in business/marketing/arts minimum