Come and be part of the international fashion trade!
Gain hands on experience in a unique creative environment at the Mirjam Rouden design studio. At our studio you will work on design projects under the supervision of one or more of the in-house designers.
* Working Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 (1 hr break).
*Address for the print studio: Arch 271 Poyser Street, E2 9RF. Sometimes you will go to our other administrations office in 103 Vicarage Road Leyton E10 5EQ
* Bring your portfolio on your first day so that the designers can give you appropriate projects. (Even if you sent samples by mail)
* Wear clothes you wouldn't mind getting dirty and sensible shoes.
* This is a non-paid internship. We provide transport allowance up to £10 a day (paid on Friday at the end of the day).
* It's good if your able to stay for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
- Illustration for print design
- Studio preparation for screen printing
- Fabric finishing, cutting and mounting & final product preparation
- Digital print composition and CAD
- Screen printing and hand painting techniques using dye on silk
- Help to keep the studio tidy
Suitable for fashion, graphics and textiles students or recent graduates. We also welcome students from other fields that want to get into textile design.