Based in Central London, we are the leading supplier of CRM solutions for the NfP sector. We are always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
We have a role for Account Manager, who will be supporting the needs of our clients who we have implemented CiviCRM for.
As a CRM Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Look after the day-to-day running of a selection of client accounts
• Manage key client accounts to ensure customer requirements are understood, demands met and issues dealt with and resolved effectively and promptly.
• Proactively learn and develop your knowledge of CiviCRM
• Have a broad understanding of the clients’ organisations and build strong relationships with contacts in their business.
• Reporting to the Client Services Manager you will assist the team to retaining clients and meeting their support needs
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients
• Monitor client’s performance against SLAs and internal targets
• Liaise with development and support teams to monitor any issues that arise, identifying and escalating important issues as necessary
• Exciting work in a unique industry
• Great opportunity for self-development in the technology industry
• Opportunity to work on different projects covering many different orgaisations
• A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central London
• Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team