Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organisations today?
· Are you ready to challenge existing norms and provide expert advice regarding our product suite?
· Are you looking to develop your leadership skills?
· We are currently looking for ambitious professionals to join our growing team in Edinburgh - with the opportunity to transfer internationally!
What's in it for you?
· Thorough training, continual coaching and development
· The chance to develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation, business acumen… The list goes on!
· The opportunity for rapid career progression - we only promote from within!
What is the job?
· The Client Success team focuses on growing and engaging Meltwater's user base.
· As an Account Manager, you will build positive, long-lasting relationships with our client base through regular client engagement, to increase product value and drive market share
· You will provide timely assistance and support to clients for incoming queries and issues related to our software applications
· You will develop strategic plans for different accounts within assigned portfolios, including growth opportunities identification, action plans, and growth forecast
· You will be targeted on renewal, growth and engagement of your portfolio each month
Is this you?
· University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
· Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
· Experience working in a professional environment (either full term or internships)
· Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport, volunteering etc.)
· Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Eligibility to legally work in the UK and Ireland
Salary: 21,000 base, 45,000 OTE plus uncapped commission
· Contact:Cara Riseborough
· Job ID:84565297