Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. As a Key Holder, you are an elevated team player with the ability to multitask while prioritizing the customer experience. You will work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Partner with management to drive results through a strategic and multifaceted approach.
· Perform key opening and closing duties and operational tasks with excellence.
· Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
· Foster customer relationships by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques.
· Empower team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
· 1+ years of relevant retail experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
· A self-starter with the desire to mentor and develop personal leadership qualities
· Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
· Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
· Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Generous Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
· Flexible schedule
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Clothing Allotment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V