Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
· Meet personal and store sales goals
· Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
· Ensure an elevated level of sales and service is practiced by all associates; lead by example
· Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
· Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
· Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling team
· Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
· Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
· Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting team with utilizing their client books
· Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
· Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise).
· Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
· Support and assist in team training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
· Understand and properly execute all management register functions
· Participate in inventories
· Understand and execute cash control procedures including:
· Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
· Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
· Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
· Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
· Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
· Assist in the recruitment, training and development of team
· Assist in ensuring the integrity of payroll and the payroll process
· Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
· Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
· Support and provide follow-up for all training programs, seminars etc.
· Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V