Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Our business is fashion. Our people are passionate. Our brand is iconic. We are MICHAEL KORS.
We are working to strengthen our retail presence internationally in order to bring Michael Kors’ sophisticated, jet-set lifestyle to women and men around the globe.
One of the biggest strengths of our business has always been the passion of our employees. So if you love fashion, customer satisfaction, team development, and enjoy the challenges of a dynamic business, we invite you to read on!
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager at our flagship Bicester Village Store who will be passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience, achieving sales objectives, and maintaining excellent operational and merchandising standards.
At this beautiful store our customers will find a chic range of products including glamorous ready-to-wear and accessories from the luxury runway collection to the fashion-forward MICHAEL Michael Kors line. The store also features a wide array of watches, jewellery, footwear, eyewear and fragrance.
It’s all about you. Does the following describe you?
- Proud of your strong experience at this level, gained in a luxury flagship environment.
- An inspiring leader with a proven track record of developing and retaining talent within your team
- Results-driven with strong experience in exceeding sales targets and multiple KPIs
- Passionate about leading a dynamic team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Excited and motivated by coaching, mentoring and empowering others around you
If yes, press “apply now” below
…then be prepared to be an MK Ambassador
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V