Description de l'offre
We are looking for candidates to interview as soon as possible, with the view to start immediately.
• Assisting the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive in delivering marketing campaigns and meeting the show objectives.
• Exhibitor outreach: maintaining strong relationships and regular phone contact with exhibitors in order to maximise their promotional contribution to each campaign Assisting with the distribution of all promotional materials to exhibitors.
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the rest of the show team.
• Assist the Marketing Manager/Marketing Executive with the fulfilment of exhibitor partnerships by checking all elements are completed by both parties as per agreed timings
• Handling visitor enquiries on the telephone and by email
• Assisting with the visitor research and the analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns.
• Maintaining key customer care objectives.
• Ensuring that all marketing administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• At all times representing the company in professional manner
• Any ad-hoc projects which arise
Skills & Experience
Working in a large office environment in the heart of Canary Wharf, this internship offers a unique opportunity to take an active part in the development and promotions for our large scale consumer events.
The candidate will learn a range of skills, as we ask them to manage projects in the build up to our shows and focus on an outreach program that will see them corresponding directly with our exhibitors, helping them market themselves to our large visitor audience.
• Project management
• Email marketing
• Exhibitor relations
• Visitor Enquiries
• Analysis and evaluation of campaigns
• Visitor Research
• Developing strong relations with staff, visitors and exhibitors
• Email marketing
• Website management
• Social Media