We are looking for an intern to help us strengthen our online presence and perform selected marketing duties. If you are a good with websites including content management systems such as Wordpress and Google Analytics, have a passion for social media and knowledgeable in different online marketing techniques, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the intern would include:
- Executing the online marketing plan for our company
- Reporting on and analysing the performance metrics for all online marketing activities and interactions/engagement
- Growing our social media presence on Linkedin
- Engaging with bloggers
- Compiling and sending e-mails
- Generating content for articles and blogs
- Building prospect nurture campaigns within HubSpot
- Executing website copy, SEO and other related website optimization changes
- Selected administrative tasks
The position is ideally suited to anyone interested and skilled in online marketing, including websites, content marketing, social media and possibly video editing and creative suite packages.
Essential Skills & Experience
- fluent in written and verbal English
- an understanding of telecommunications industries
- strong organizational and analytical
- excellent teamwork skills and experience of working as part of a team
- ability to work independently
- ability to work effectively with external marketing agencies
- familiarity with digital marketing tools such as email platforms (HubSpot, Marketo), social media (LinkedIn, Twitter), content management systems (Wordpress)
- highly competent in use of Microsoft software including visual presentation software packages
- desirable - video editing and creative suite skills
Degree in digital marketing, marketing and advertising or journalism.