Supporting the day-to-day execution of digital marketing activities that underpin the company’s revenue targets, in order to drive awareness and lead generation.
• Assisting with branded communication across all marketing channels (website, email, content production, LinkedIn, YouTube and events)
• Executing website updates such as images, copy and SEO in order to optimise performance
• Executing email campaigns, compiling and scheduling emails
• Monitoring and nurturing leads generated from marketing activities, developing workflows within HubSpot to automate and personalise engagement
• Gathering and analysing marketing performance data (from Google Analytics) and assisting with regular reporting
Degree qualified, preferably marketing or business management focused.
Highly proficient in Microsoft office.
Proficiency with content management systems.
Proficiency with video editing tools.
Proficiency with Google Analytics.