Logic to Create and MCE Consult are two businesses that have come together to form Essentially IT. This exciting venture aims to support entrepreneurs and business start-ups to gain the skills needed to support their business growth and their IT confidence. Currently we deliver a Businesses IT Skills training programme to a local college and look to roll this out nationwide.
We are excited to recruit committed interns and are committed to the development of those who join Essentially IT’s journey. We will offer continuous support and training in various fields i.e. Training delivery, IT skills etc. We will also offer business coaching to those who are looking to start their own business.
What does the role involve?
• Proof and finalise materials
• Upload and or print materials for specific programmes
• Provide research information and details in concise manner
• Update calendars and task lists
• Manage customer databases or Client Relationship Management CRM system
• Attend and assist with events, technical setup, catering, resource dissemination and note taking duties required as per briefings.
• Provide logistical support as required
• Attend regular team meetings and planning sessions.
• Work on social media and publicity for events
What support will I be given?
• On the job Training on IT systems
• Pastoral care
What benefits can I expect to gain from the experience?
• Training delivery skills
• Business start up knowledge
• Networking skills & contacts
We will cover expenses for the duration of the internship and are happy to discuss opportunities at the end of the internship.