My brother and I started Ember because we believe there is an amazing opportunity in snacking.
Meat snacks are the number 2 category after crisps in the USA and set to explode in the UK and Europe. UK is current 20% growth.
We have had fantastic success since launching in 2017 and are looking for a candidates who will join us and grow with the business. There is high risk and reward working for a start-up so if you believe in what we are trying to achieve then we can promise that you will get out as much as you put in.
For the first 6-8 weeks we will set up as an internship agreement. If everything is working out well we will offer you a full time job.
What we are looking for candidates to:
1. Ownership - the willingness to take something an run with it. We will not micro manage.
2. Learn and be curious: learning is never complete. Our team will be forever curious about new possibilities
3. Think big: to succeed we all need to think big and do things differently
4. Have a backbone: the ability to challenge, debate and be tenacious
5. Deliver results: we will focus our efforts on our clear strategy and all work towards goals
What will the job be like:
6. Varied and exciting: everyone in a start-up needs to be willing to muck in with everything. There isn't a support team. We have look and problems and work out how we are going to fix them on our own
7. If sales: you will be hitting the London streets with us to help get distribution in our target customers as well as get some invaluable exposure with business leaders and major retailers
8. If marketing: we need you to be passionate about social media, think differently, live and breathe all branding and design; whether it is food and drink or fashion. A good marketer never switches off. It is a lifestyle
What won’t it be like:
9. 09.00-17.00: you won't watch the clock once. We work to the philosophy that work should be fun, exciting and enjoyable. We want to create a community friends and colleagues that are all fully bought into what we are trying to achieve
10. Boring - the food and drink industry is fast moving. Chuck in a start-up environment to the mix and we will be on a whirlwind journey.