A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
This role is to drive and support PRO pillar markting development and business growth in China.
· Deeply understanding PRO pillar market needs and foresee the industry trends.
· In charge of http://proportal.royyal-canin.cn 皇家专业渠道官网 development, cludes article, video, live daily maintenance and update, tracking the data of PV and UV, achicve annual KPI.
· According to breeder’s needs and RC nutrition knowledge development brand communication content and deploy to professional social platform.
· Play a project leader role work with CA team to develop interal and customer training class.
· PRO pillar portfolio management.
· Experience & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 5+ years of brand marketing experience.
· Pet owner and breeding experience preferred.
· Consumer goods, direct sales industry experience , some trade marketing knowledge a big plus.
· Fluent English writing and reading skill.
· Good team worker and interpersonal skills
· Drive for Result
· Customer Focus
· Business Acumen
· Planning Creativity
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Direct Sales, Management, Marketing, Sales