Packaging Design Officer (M/W)
Localisation: Aimargues, near Nîmes and Montpellier
Contract: CDI (permanent contract)
Salary package: 43-53k
What are we looking for?
· You worked 2-3 years in design agency or printers
· You are skilled in project management
· You are fluent in English, French is a plus
· You are able to well communicate with the different interfaces (internal-external) and report sticking points to the relevant people transparently and objectively
What would be your key responsabilities?
You are part of packaging design activities within Packaging Experience team. You contribute in Packaging creation to ensure objectives of brands positioning, range positioning and product positioning, by leading graphic elements declination for packaging when strategic design is approved.
You design elements declination/adaptation for all product and blocs
· Respect of the creation for all format, all technologies
· Declination of photographies, illustrations and pictograms
· Quality of elements: technics and graphic
· Take into account blocs specificity
You support the Graphic Chain team at artwork stage
· Technical understanding for cutter guides, printability recommendation
· Consistency on design between pillars, ranges, products, sizes, technologies (dry, wet…) and blocs
You are responsible for legal/Local modification during project.
You manage project planning for creative phases. You give visibility of timing follow-up for all project, and you support Packaging Design Manager in budget follow-up
What can you expect from Mars?
· Have multiples internal and external interfaces
· An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiaves to make a difference
· The opportunity to work in a multicultural, pet-friendly office
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package
Job Segment: Project Manager, Technology