Royal Canin Australia successfully implemented a new ERP System 1Navision recently that aims to support Business Growth, generate Efficiency and enforce Governance. This role will provide key support to the finance team to maintain business continuity. As a partner for the business, this role will address all questions related to the 1Navision system; a back-up for the AP Officer when it is required as well as supporting the Financial Operations Manager in documenting required policies and instructions. We are looking for an exceptional 1Navision and Governance Officer, to join our finance team here in Melbourne, in a permanent, full time capacity.
· Administration of the newly implemented ERP 1Navision and providing operational support with different types of issues for the Finance Team
· Take responsibility of Navision Security review and control
· Providing Navision training to the end users in Finance, as and when it is needed
· Work with the Financial Operations Manager and Senior Accountant to draft internal control policies, procedures and instructions
· Support the Financial Operations Manager in the internal control implementation & regular review and improvement of existing controls
· Prepare and submit periodic Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliations in Blackline when it is required
· Act as a back-up for the Accounts Payable Officer (when required)
What will you bring to the role?
· Knowledge of, and experience in core finance functional competencies
· Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to organize workload
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Attention to detail and proven experience working within an ERP system
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
Why Royal Canin Australia?
Awarded #5 for 2019 in the Best Places to Work Australia survey (1,000 + employees category)
Genuine focus on your personal and professional development with access to world class training
Access to our global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance
Opportunity to make a positive impact on the world with our volunteer and ambassador programs
Work within an environment where pets really are our best friends, with dogs in the office and complimentary pet food for Royal Canin Associates’ pets
ROYAL CANIN® is a global leader in pet health nutrition. Since our foundation in France in 1968, ROYAL CANIN® has maintained a unique philosophy of putting cats and dogs first through precise and individualised nutrition. We partner with nutritionists, breeders and veterinarians from around the world, to tailor innovative nutrition solutions that take into account the individual needs of cats and dogs of different breeds, life stages, lifestyles, and varied medical needs.
At all times and in all ways, cats and dogs are at the centre of everything we do at ROYAL CANIN®. As part of the Mars family of companies, we are privileged with the freedom and the flexibility to fight for what we believe in – and we choose to fight for A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
For more information about careers at Mars, please visit careers.mars.com where you can speak with our Associates directly and ask any questions you might have!
Mars Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. As we prefer to manage all sourcing directly, please do apply to this role if you are interested.
Introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Accounting, ERP, Finance, Technology