JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Ideal candidate profile
Ensure safety, cleanliness and organization of the uniforms and the uniform
room. Audit and maintain uniform count. To obtained the highest possible and
balanced Brand Standard audit certification and departmental productivity.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
· Gathers and count all uniforms from the soiled linen room counter and send to the outsource laundry company
· Checks to make sure that no uniform handed in is damaged
· To check that the uniforms when returned back from the outsource laundry company are up to the hotel standard
· Checking and placing of all uniforms in their proper uniform bags
· Maintaining the cleanliness of work area
· Operating Uniform Room system like tagging, assigning and terminating uniforms
· Arranging and organizing all extra uniforms
· Fills in the correct paper work
· Make sure that there is sufficient supply of uniforms in stock for the new starters
· To carry out any small repair work to the uniforms
· To carry out inventory count of all uniforms and daily updating of clean received uniforms from outsourced laundry.
· Receiving, sending of all F&B and Rooms linens aligned with procedures being implemented.
· Receiving of new order /delivery of housekeeping room linens.
· Liaising with outsourced laundry ensuring that all linen was received correctly and rectifying discrepancies found.
· Monitoring/replenishing of linens in floors .Collecting rejects, stained linens.
· Recording of discarded linens, maintaining and arranging linen stores, and coordinating with outsource staff in linen chute operation.
· To be aware of health and Safety regulations.
· Any other relevant tasks.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.