We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Talent Coordinator
What we're looking for:
· A team-first attitude.
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality.
· Sustained and proven experience as a current HR Coordinator or Officer, or Recruiter, in a similar sized, five-star, lifestyle, high volume hotel environment is a big plus.
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards.
· Previous experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment
As our new Talent Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
· As a specialist within the HR discipline, the Talent Coordinator will own and partner primarily with the Event Operations leaders to deliver various recruiting activities to grow our permanent and casual staffing pools.
· The Talent Coordinator will advise and collaborate with on property hiring managers on the best approach to find quality candidates and fill current and upcoming Apprenticeship, Internship and Graduate roles quickly.
· They will provide a consistently high standard of support and work to the all stakeholders within our high volume five-star, lifestyle environment.
· The Talent Coordinator will provide a comprehensive, confidential Human Resource service to the hotel to support achievement of the business goals and strategies.
· The Talent Coordinator will work proactively and independently, within the HR function.
· The Talent Coordinator will take ownership of the Apprenticeships and Internships programme, as well attending Career / Job fairs, schools and colleges.