We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Spa Leisure Attendant
What we're looking for
· Sustained experience in a similar five-star, high volume environment
· Demonstrable skills in spa operations
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards
As our new Spa Leisure Attendant, you will be responsible for
· The Spa Leisure Attendant is responsible for providing a five star luxury service to members, hotel guests and visitors.
· As a key member of the spa team the Spa Leisure Attendant will be required to assist in the smooth-flow of Spa clients throughout the day including escorting the guests around the spa, advising and up selling retail items at the point of departure.
· The Spa Leisure Attendant will ensure the guests are comfortable at all times offering refreshments and any assistance required.
· Responsibilities include keeping the spa kept neat, tidy and clean, including the changing rooms, toilets, showers, pool area and relaxation areas.
Ideal candidate profile
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
· Monthly recognition events
· National and international career development opportunities
· Discount at major retailers across the UK
· Access to free language lessons
· Meals on duty and so much more...
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Spa Leisure Attendant to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.