At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Ideal candidate profile
Here, you will be responsible for:
· generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
· stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness;
· develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics;
· suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions;
· respond to guests' comments on TripAdvisor, Google and other platforms.
Reporting directly to Marketing Manager.
· proven work experience in similar position or relevant hospitality experience;
· very good communication skills both in Polish and English languages;
· expertise in multiple social media platforms;
· working knowledge of SEO and PPC campaign management;
· ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
· familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels;
· ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively;
· knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and basics in Graphic Design.
· expand and develop your talent in the world's leading global hospitality company within Poland and abroad;
· dynamic, inspiring and highly international working environment;
· benefits package: comprehensive health care package, Multisport card, free meals in staff restaurant, life insurance, hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe;
· opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
· friendly work atmosphere.
LET YOUR CAREER JOURNEY BEGIN WITH US!
Submitting personal data is voluntary, but necessary to accomplish the recruitment. If you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly at all.
Please make sure, that your resume and cover letter includes below statement: “I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my job offer, as defined in the Act of April 27, 2016 on the General Data Protection Regulation (Article 6 Section 1 Items a and c) by the Starwood Services Poland Ltd with its seat in Warsaw, 00-493, at ul. Bolesława Prusa 2 (personal data administrator) for the purpose of the mentioned in post recruitment process.
Any resume without such information clause will not be taken into consideration in the recruitment process lead by Starwood Services Poland Ltd and will be deleted from the database.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.