We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of expert hospitality professionals awaits you.
Our ideal Shift Engineer
What we're looking for
· Previous experience in the 5 star/luxury market is desirable
· Must have experience of working in a Maintenance role
· A role model for service and hospitality ensuring every guest is satisfied and will return.
As our new Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for
· Report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or safety hazards immediately to the Engineering Supervisor/ Chief Engineer
· Take ownership and care in all that you do – you are responsible for maintaining the heritage of this iconic building!
· Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings