Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Responsible for screening, interviewing and placing workers, as well as keeping up to date on local hiring laws and regulations. responsible for the recruitment and selection of Banqueting Casuals following Marriott procedure. Build applicant talent pool by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
· Ensures newly hired Casuals understand expectations and parameters.
· Builds Casual Pool by constantly & proactively seeking for new resources
· Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job
· Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to Managers.
· Communicates and executes departmental and property emergency procedures and ensures Casual staff are trained in safety procedures.
· Assists in payroll processing, agency timesheets and weekly scheduling of Agency & Casual staff
· Maintain confidentiality and security of employees and property records, files, and information
· Provides all Banqueting Casuals with Name tags
· Prepares Casual contracts and works closely with HR department in completing New Starter's Check list Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.