Description de l'offre
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Serves as the property Night Supervisor oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the safety and security of the hotel in the absence of the hotel manager, along with
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations.
· Ensures supervisors maintain adequate levels of department supplies.
· Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in employee handbook).
· Ensures employees are working in a safe environment.
· Manages all period-end inventories.
· Directs, monitors, and assists all overnight staff.
· Ensures guest tracking scores and employee opinion survey goals are achieved.
Supporting Profitability and Revenue Goals
· Monitors that the supervisor is researching/processing all chargebacks and rebates on a timely basis.
· Administers plans and actions to keep chargebacks and rebates to a minimum.
· Ensures all employees are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages.
· Manages employee hours.
· Works with the leadership team of the property to identify and implement action plans to prevent the reoccurrence of guest issues.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
· Promotes participation in property safety-related programs.
· Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
· Promotes teamwork and employee morale.
· Ensures all employees are trained on specific aspects of their job and are aware of all resources to assist them in problem solving.
· Keeps employees informed regarding new operational procedures, standards, or programs.
· Ensures all employees have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
· Ensures constant communication takes place between employees, supervisors and management.
· Provides orientation for new employees and ensuring all information is entered into computer.
· Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
· Encourages employee relations through gifts, parties, outings.
· Creates incentives that will promote better service and profit for the property.
· Assists operations manager in processing employee payroll weekly.
· Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door policy” and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
· Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and supports the Peer Review Process.
· Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.