Description de l'offre
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you’ll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Delta Hotels.
Start Your Journey With Us
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel welcomes you with luxury accommodation, 5-star amenities and an absolutely extraordinary location. Overlooking Hyde Park, this iconic hotel is a unique blend of 1920's style and 21st century comfort. Located in the glamorous Mayfair, this is one of London's most desirable addresses, with the West End and Knightsbridge just a short stroll away.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel is looking for Jr Floor Manager for its Meetings & Events department. Our hotel is one of London’s most premier business addresses for outstanding conference and meeting facilities and exclusive private dining. It’s a central meeting point for any business goer – and we want to meet you! Joining our team gives the opportunity to work across 20 training, conference and meeting rooms. It's a premier location and we need a premier team to match!
Jr Floor Manager Profile
Do you want to work somewhere fun and exciting ? Do you want an opportunity to learn, develop and progress ?
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
-Preferably have previous experience working in Banqueting or similar work environment
Jr Floor Manager Summary
As our new Jr Floor Manager at Meetings and Events Department, you will be required to:
· Be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction
· Plan and control labour resource effectively, through recruitment, forecasting and scheduling
· Be responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented
· Always be focused on great customer experience
· Provide personalized service and to create unique memories for each of our guests
· Control all operating cost within the departmental and in line with the budget
Jr Floor Manager Rewards and Benefits
Why work for Marriott?
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care of the guests" is the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
Marriott offers competitive compensation and benefits to all associates. In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality company in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
· World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
· Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
Discounted room nights, meals, and spa access-because your wellbeing means so much
· Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
· Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
· Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
· 28 holidays (including Bank holidays)
· Uniform & Dry cleaning
· Meals on duty
· Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott worldwide
· Discounts on Food and Beverages, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, spas and golf resorts at Marriott hotels around the globe
· London travel assistance
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.