Description de l'offre
Start Your Journey With Us as a Kitchen Steward
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Kitchen Steward
What we're looking for
· A team-first attitude
· Hospitality skills
· Positive outlook
As our new Kitchen Steward you will be responsible for:
· Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
· Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
· Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
· Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
· Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
· Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
· Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
· Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
· Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
· Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
· Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
· Monthly recognition events
· National and international career development opportunities
· Discount at major retailers across the UK
· Access to free language lessons
· Meals on duty and so much more...
Don't delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Steward to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.