Description de l'offre
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and to join the world’s largest hospitality company?
Are you dynamic, energetic and friendly? Do you thrive on making people happy? Then look no further – this job is for you!
Reporting directly into the Human Resources Manager the role of HR Administrator is responsible for:
· Tracking and reporting on key HR metrics and compliance
· Supporting the recruitment, training and development of a diverse workforce along Marriott guidelines
· Supporting the strategy and delivery of a hotel wellbeing program
· Maintaining strict filing systems in accordance with Marriott policy and legal guidelines
This role covers the entirety of the Human Resources operation as maternity cover, working 24 hours per week.
Education and Experience
• Experience in a Human Resources, or related hospitality department preferred.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university or college in Hospitality Management, Hospitality, Human Resources, or related major.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.